A Hanukkah Bear Personalized Book
This beautifully illustrated, personalized book tells the story of a child experiencing Hanukkah. As the holiday unfolds, the child lights the menorah, plays with a dreidel, enjoys chocolate gelt and latkes, and on day eight receives the gift of a cuddly bear.
- Each book comes with an adorable plush 6" Gund® bear.
- Includes a personalized letter from the gift-giver, telling the child what a special lifelong friend he or she will be for the bear.
- Your child's name and the names of his or her family are incorporated on gift tags, chocolate gelt coins and more.
- Orders must be placed by midnight, 12/2 to arrive in time for Hanukkah.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Click here for a virtual tour of this book.
- Shipping & Return Info
This item ships directly from our manufacturer within 2-3 weeks of your order.
This is a special order item. This item ships directly from our manufacturer so ship times may vary. Next Day Delivery is not available for special order items.
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.97 or $.99)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our fullReturns Policy.