A Hanukkah Bear Personalized Book
This beautifully illustrated, personalized book tells the story of a child experiencing Hanukkah. As the holiday unfolds, the child lights the menorah, plays with a dreidel, enjoys chocolate gelt and latkes, and on day eight receives the gift of a cuddly bear.
- Each book comes with an adorable plush 6" Gund® bear.
- Includes a personalized letter from the gift-giver, telling the child what a special lifelong friend he or she will be for the bear.
- Your child's name and the names of his or her family are incorporated on gift tags, chocolate gelt coins and more.
- Orders must be placed by midnight, 12/2 to arrive in time for Hanukkah.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Click here for a virtual tour of this book.
- Shipping & Return Info
This item ships directly from our manufacturer within 2-3 weeks of your order.
This is a special order item. This item ships directly from our manufacturer so ship times may vary. Next Day Delivery is not available for special order items.
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Premium In-Home White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.97 or $.99)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our fullReturns Policy.