Hannah Quilted Sham
Set the tone for a stylish nursery with this artfully embroidered collection. Crafted with the look and feel of a family heirloom, the soft whole-cloth quilt adds color and texture to the room with a pretty pattern of blooms.
- Quilt and sham are cotton percale, featuring an embroidered geo floral design; reverse to solid percale.
- Crib sheeting is pure cotton percale.
- Bumper is cotton percale, featuring an embroidered geo floral design; reverses to solid cotton percale.
- Crib skirt is pure cotton percale with a pink satin-stitched scallop border.
- Images provided (left) show bumper’s distinct interior and exterior patterns; always fasten securely with exterior facing outward.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- View our nursery bedding safety tips.
- A percale weave is noticeably denser and wears well over time.
- Pottery Barn fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom only rather than around the entire edge, a feature that makes our sheets safer for your baby.
- Remove bumper when baby can sit up unaided, or can pull to a standing position (6–10 months).
- Four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Sham has a quilted front and an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- Quilt and sham feature pure cotton batting.
- Bumper features lofty polyester fill.
- Toddler Quilt: 36 x 50"
- Small Sham: 12 x 16"
- Fitted Crib Sheet: 26 x 53"; fits mattresses up to 8" high
- Bumper: 10 x 160"
- Crib Skirt: 28 x 52"; 16" drop length
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Return Info
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.97 or $.99)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.