Hadley North Star Owl Toddler Quilted Bedding
Inspired by one of nature’s winged wonders, this organic cotton bedding adds warmth and whimsy to kids’ beds. Big-eyed owls and tree branches are appliquéd on the handmade quilt using soft, textural fabrics. A neutral color tone makes it a natural choice for boy or girl sleep spaces.
- Pure organic cotton and polyester chamois.
- Pure cotton batting.
- Expertly quilted by hand.
- Heathered cotton ground.
- Detailed with polyester sherpa, cotton velveteen and knit appliqués.
- Quilt and sham reverse to ivory polyester chamois.
- Quilted sham has an envelope closure.
- Quilt, sham and insert sold separately.
- Personalization is available for an additional $7.00.
- Machine wash.
- View our nursery bedding safety tips.
- Made of 100% organic cotton and polyester sherpa.
- Sham has a quilted front and an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- 36 x 50"
- 12 x 16"
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.