Hadley Nursery Bedding
Inspired by one of nature’s winged wonders, this organic cotton bedding adds warmth and whimsy to the nursery. Big-eyed owls and tree branches are appliquéd on the handmade quilt using soft, textural fabrics. The matching bumper features a chamois interior for ultimate comfort, and the cozy chamois sheets are printed with owls to complete the sweet woodland motif.
- Pure organic cotton and polyester chamois.
- Quilt and sham are quilted by hand with cotton batting.
- Heathered cotton ground.
- Detailed with polyester sherpa, cotton velveteen and knit appliqués.
- Quilt and sham reverse to ivory polyester chamois.
- Crib sheet is polyester chamois.
- Bumper features owl appliqués on a heathered organic cotton ground and reverses to ivory polyester chamois; polyester batting.
- Pleated crib skirt is pure cotton voile with three tiers of airy ruffles.
- Quilted sham has an envelope closure; insert sold separately.
- Nursery Bumper Bedding Set includes fitted crib sheet, bumper and crib skirt.
- Nursery Quilt Bedding Set includes fitted crib sheet, toddler quilt and crib skirt.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- View our nursery bedding safety tips.
- Made of 100% organic cotton and polyester sherpa.
- Pottery Barn fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom only rather than around the entire edge, a feature that makes our sheets safer for your baby.
- Four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Sham has a quilted front and an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- 36 x 50"
- 12 x 16"
Fitted Crib Sheet
- 26 x 53"; fits mattresses up to 8" deep
- 28 x 52"; 18" drop
- 10 x 160"
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping Info
Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.