Hadley Nursery Bedding
Inspired by one of nature’s winged wonders, this organic cotton bedding adds warmth and whimsy to the nursery. Big-eyed owls and tree branches are appliquéd on the handmade quilt using soft, textural fabrics. The matching bumper features a chamois interior for ultimate comfort, and the cozy chamois sheets are printed with owls to complete the sweet woodland motif.
- Pure organic cotton and polyester chamois.
- Quilt and sham are quilted by hand with cotton batting.
- Heathered cotton ground.
- Detailed with polyester sherpa, cotton velveteen and knit appliqués.
- Quilt and sham reverse to ivory polyester chamois.
- Crib sheet is polyester chamois.
- Bumper features owl appliqués on a heathered organic cotton ground and reverses to ivory polyester chamois; polyester batting.
- Pleated crib skirt is pure cotton voile with three tiers of airy ruffles.
- Quilted sham has an envelope closure; insert sold separately.
- Nursery Bumper Bedding Set includes fitted crib sheet, bumper and crib skirt.
- Nursery Quilt Bedding Set includes fitted crib sheet, toddler quilt and crib skirt.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- View our nursery bedding safety tips.
- Made of 100% organic cotton and polyester sherpa.
- Pottery Barn fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom only rather than around the entire edge, a feature that makes our sheets safer for your baby.
- Four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Sham has a quilted front and an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- 36 x 50"
- 12 x 16"
Fitted Crib Sheet
- 26 x 53"; fits mattresses up to 8" deep
- 28 x 52"; 18" drop
- 10 x 160"
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.