This durable rug features vibrant color and perfectly imperfect style. Narrow, looped stripes run horizontally across the colorful ground, but two funny stripes don’t quite make it all the way!
- Handwoven of a blend of New Zealand and Indian wools.
- Fibers are yarn dyed for lasting, vibrant color.
- Cut ground pile has a plush, velvety feel.
- Looped stripe pile feels soft and springy underfoot.
- Self bound for enduring quality.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Brown/Khaki is Catalog / Internet only.