This durable rug features vibrant color and perfectly imperfect style. Narrow, looped stripes run horizontally across the colorful ground, but two funny stripes don’t quite make it all the way!
- Handwoven of a blend of New Zealand and Indian wools.
- Fibers are yarn dyed for lasting, vibrant color.
- Cut ground pile has a plush, velvety feel.
- Looped stripe pile feels soft and springy underfoot.
- Self bound for enduring quality.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Brown/Khaki is Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Woven of 100% wool with 50% New Zealand, 50% Indian wool fibers. Wool is naturally stain resistant, making it ideal for kids’ spaces.
- Yarn-dyed fiber has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Self binding results in a rug that resists curling and maintains its shape.
- For more information regarding construction and care, view our Rugs Glossary.
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends.
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust.
- Avoid prolonged moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal during initial month of use.
- Shipping Info