Gourmet Kitchen Collection
We’ve updated our top-of-the-line kitchen with a slightly slimmer profile to better suit small spaces. Each piece has interactive elements that encourage creative play and motor development, including knobs that click, a sink that holds water, doors that open and close, clock hands that turn, spinning faucet handles, and a soap pump that goes up and down.
- Stove: 16" square, 22.5" high
- Sink: 16" wide x 14" deep x 22.5" high
- Refrigerator: 17" wide x 13" deep x 32.5" high
- Handcrafted of kiln-dried birch.
- Stove features rotating knobs.
- Sink features a pull-out dishwasher drawer.
- Fridge includes an ice maker and three ice cubes.
- Dimensions & Care
- Built from birch veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the nightstand will endure over time.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Assembly required.
- Overall: 16" square, 22.5" high
- Interior: 15" wide x 14.5" deep x 9.75" high
- Overall: 16" wide x 14" deep x 22.5" high
- Interior: 15" wide x 12.5" deep x 10" high
- Overall: 17" wide x 13" deep x 32.5" high
- Interior: (1) 16" wide x 11.5" deep x 8.25" high; (2) 16" wide x 11.5" deep x 9.75" high; (3) 16" wide x 6.5" deep x 11.25" high
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping Info
Please allow 5–7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Info.
For an extra charge of $15 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations. Excludes In-Home delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Please note we cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99. For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 1.800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.