Baby Goldfish Costume
We’ve modeled this infant costume to create a cozy cocoon for your baby. Only the softest fleece touches your baby’s skin.
- Sizes 0–6 months, 6–12 months and 12–24 months.
- Made of soft polyester fleece with a polycotton jersey lining and felt appliqués.
- Costume is trimmed in polyester organza that glimmers.
- 0–6 months and 6–12 months are a one-piece costume with snaps down the front to facilitate changing.
- 12–24 months is stuffed with polyester padding and have a separate lined polyester felt headpiece designed to make it easy for kids to see. Velcro closures on the bodysuit and headpiece make the costume easy to put on and take off.
- Undergarments not included.
- See size chart.
- Dimensions & Care
Size 0–6 months
- Body: 16.25" long
- Chest: 21" girth
- Hip: 23" girth
- Sleeve Opening: 3" wide
- Leg Opening: 3.5" wide
- Inseam: 6" long
Size 6–12 months
- Body: 17" long
- Chest: 22" girth
- Hip: 24" girth
- Sleeve Opening: 3.25" wide
- Leg Opening: 3.75" wide
- Inseam: 7" long
- Body: 18" long
- Chest: 26" girth
- Arm Opening: 4.5" wide
- Bottom Opening: 10" wide
- Headpiece: 9.25" wide x 9" high
0–6 months and 6–12 months
- Hand wash in cold water.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Line dry.
- Cool iron as needed.
- Spot clean with a damp white cloth.
- Blot to remove excess water.
- Air dry.
- Dry-clean if needed.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.