Organic Cotton Duvet Cover
Crafted using natural fibers and available in an array of vibrant solids, our Organic Duvet Cover is as versatile as it is eco-friendly.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Made of 100% organic cotton percale.
- 200 thread count.
- Reverses to self.
- Oeko-Tex® certified, the definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for you and healthy for the environment.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Duvet, shams and inserts are sold separately.
- Duvet cover is finished with interior corner ties and a button closure; Sham features an envelope closure.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Twin: 68" wide x 86" long
- Full, Queen: 88" wide x 90" long
- Standard: 26" wide x 20" high
- 2" flange
- Wash bedding before first use.
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Return Info
For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
View Our Shipping Information
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.97 or $.99)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.