Lahaina Nursery Bedding Set
Our Lahaina Nursery Bedding has homespun appeal. The quilt is pieced together from individual patches of stripes, polka dots, hibiscus-themed florals and classic plaid. The matching bumper has light blue piping and reverses to a pattern of bright dots; a friendly whale on the tufted sham is playfully detailed with French knots and decorative stitching.
- Pure cotton percale.
- Patchwork design of polka dots, stripes, and prints.
- Expertly quilted by hand; polyester batting.
- Quilt reverses to polka dots on yellow ground; sham reverses to polka dots on pink ground.
- Crib sheet is 200-thread-count organic cotton percale; Oeko-Tex certified.
- Pleated crib skirt is white cotton percale pieced with a pink plaid border.
- Personalization is available on the quilt for an additional $7.00.
- Nursery set includes fitted crib sheet, toddler quilt and crib skirt.
- Images provided (left) show bumper’s distinct interior and exterior patterns; always fasten securely with exterior facing outward.
- Machine wash.
- View our nursery bedding safety tips.
- Made of 100% cotton percale. A percale weave is noticeably denser and wears well over time.
- Crib sheet is Oeko-Tex certified, the definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for your children and healthy for the environment.
- Pottery Barn fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom only rather than around the entire edge, a feature that makes our sheets safer for your baby.
- Four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- 36 x 50"
Fitted Crib Sheet
- 26 x 53"; fits mattresses up to 8" high
- 28 x 52"; 16" drop
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.