Dr. Seuss™ Quilted Standard Sham
Dr. Seuss’ classic holiday story, How The Grinch Stole Christmas, inspired this cozy quilted sham, pieced from colorful cotton percale panels is a mix of gingham, solids and stripes.
- Pure cotton.
- Polyester batting.
- Expertly quilted by hand.
- Heavyweight twill, jersey and corduroy enhance the quilt’s tactile appeal.
- Reverses to a green yarn-dyed gingham.
- Pre-washed for added softness.
- Quilted sham has a tie closure.
- Quilt, sham and insert sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Cotton shell.
- 400-gram-weight polyester batting.
- Quilted sham features a tie closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- Standard: 20 x 27"
- Euro: 26" square
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.