Chambray Duvet Cover
Expertly tailored of pure Portuguese cotton percale, our versatile duvet cover lets you create the look you want.
- Pure cotton percale interwoven with organic cotton fibers.
- Yarn dyed for vibrant, lasting color.
- Oeko-Tex certified with an Easy-Care finish.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Made of soft, pure cotton percale with 5% organic cotton fibers. A percale weave is noticeably denser and wears well over time.
- Yarn-dyed fabric has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- An Easy-Care finish ensures that the duvet cover emerges smooth and soft from the dryer.
- Finished with interior corner ties and a button closure to keep the duvet in place.
- Bed skirt falls on three sides and features split corners to accommodate bedposts.
- Twin: 68 x 86"
- Full, Queen: 90 x 88"
- Wash bedding before first use.
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping Info
Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.
You May Also Need
Cassidy Quilted Bedding
Standard Quilted Sham
Euro Quilted Sham
- Online Only