Genevieve Changing Table
This exquisite antique ivory dresser will win your heart with its hand-woven cane door fronts, hand-carved cabriole feet and rustic fluted knobs. Perfect for the nursery now, it migrates easily into your child's bedroom once you're ready to remove the topper.
- 43" wide x 19" deep x 34.5" high
- Handcrafted of kiln-dried hardwood.
- Dresser equipped with three drawers and an adjustable shelf.
- Drawer features English dovetail joinery.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Assembly required.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest safety standards.
- Built from birch, birch veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. Craftsmen carefully paint our soft White finish in layers for a smooth, opaque surface. Sun Valley pieces feature a dry-brush technique that mottles the color while it’s still wet to reveal the wood’s textural grain. All finishes are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- All finishes in the same color family are designed to coordinate with one another. For example, Rustic Sun Valley Honey, Sun Valley Honey and Honey all look great together in one room.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Overall: 43" wide x 19" deep x 34.5" high
- Drawer (3): 12" wide x 12" deep x 4.5" high
- Cubby: 38" wide x 12" deep x 20" high
- Adjustable Shelves: 1
- Weight: 105 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.