Our iron bed is just what a child’s bed should be: simple, sturdy and timeless. It’s modeled after an early 20th-century American antique and has a distressed, aged finish to complete the heirloom look.
- Twin: 40" wide x 79.5" long x 47" high
- Full: 55" wide x 79.5" long x 47" high
- Masterfully crafted of iron with cast aluminum.
- Bed requires a box spring.
- Pair with our Classic Plush or Pillowtop Mattress (sold separately)
- Assembly required.
- View and compare our mattresses with our Mattress Comparison Guide.
- Dimensions & Care
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. Craftsmen carefully paint our soft White finish in layers for a smooth, opaque surface. Sun Valley pieces feature a dry-brush technique that mottles the color while it’s still wet to reveal the wood’s textural grain. All finishes are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Overall: 40" wide x 79.5" long x 47" high
- Headboard: 40" wide x 47" high x 2" thick
- Footboard: 40" wide x 32.5" high x 2" thick
- Clearance Under Bed: 9.5"
- Weight: 51.5 pounds
- Overall: 55" wide x 79.5" long x 47" high
- Headboard: 55" wide x 47" high x 2" thick
- Footboard: 55" wide x 32.5" high x 2" thick
- Clearance Under Bed: 9.5"
- Weight: 60 pounds
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Shipping Info
With In-Home Delivery, the item is brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (except for select cribs and changing tables, which require owner assembly), and packaging is removed. Delivery is by appointment, Monday–Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the contiguous 48 states. For your convenience, we’re proud to introduce a new two-hour appointment window on in-home deliveries in major metropolitan areas only. Due to the special care involved, items shipped with our In-Home Delivery service may take longer than other items to arrive. To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 1.800.993.4923.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Info.
For an extra charge of $15 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations. Excludes In-Home delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Please note we cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99. For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 1.800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.