Flower Top Play Table
A pretty place to draw and have tea parties, our exclusive play table is built with solid wood legs and an extra-durable scalloped top.
- 24" diameter, 21.5" high
- Expertly crafted with kiln-dried rubber-wood legs.
- Corner-blocked for strength; tapered legs increase stability.
- Accommodates our Carolina or Farmhouse Kid Chairs (sold separately).
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest safety standards.
- Built from solid rubber wood and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the table will endure over time.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. Craftsmen carefully paint our soft White finish in layers for a smooth, opaque surface. Sun Valley pieces feature a dry-brush technique that mottles the color while it’s still wet to reveal the wood’s textural grain. All finishes are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- All finishes in the same color family are designed to coordinate with one another. For example, Rustic Sun Valley Honey, Sun Valley Honey and Honey all look great together in one room.Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Overall: 24" diameter, 21.5" high
- Clearance under tabletop: 21”
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping Info
Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.