A summer stay in the Hamptons inspired these simple and striking designs of sea life creatures. Their block-printed style and weathered cedar frames give them the spontaneous look of a beach find.
- 16" wide x 22" high
- Printed artwork is framed in a rustic, driftwood style frame.
- Artwork is applied using Gyotaku, the ancient art of fish printing, a form of nature printing used by fishermen to record their catches.
- Definition of Chinese character and name of fish is included on the back of the frame.
- Comes with eye hook and hanging wire; mounting hardware not included.
- Made in USA.
- Frame is crafted of cedar wood.
- Gyotaku is the ancient art of fish printing, a form of nature printing used by fishermen to record their catches.
- Overall: 16" wide x 22" high
- Art Window: 12" wide x 18" high
- Dust using a soft, dry cloth.
This item ships directly from our manufacturer. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.