Fiona Dresser & Topper Set
Bring abundant storage into your nursery. Our simply elegant dresser holds an organized changing topper that removes when no longer needed.
- Fiona Dresser: 45” wide x 20” deep x 34” high
- Topper: 43.25" wide x 17.5" deep x 2.75" high
- Dresser is expertly crafted with a kiln-dried solid wood frame.
- Dresser is equipped with two small drawers and three large drawers.
- Pad features a foam core with a durable vinyl cover that locks out moisture and stains, as well as a nonskid bottom.
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Masterfully crafted for structural integrity.
- Built from solid mahogany and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the dresser will endure over time.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. All finishes are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- Contoured vinyl changing pad.
- Overall: 45” wide x 20” deep x 34” high
- Small Drawer Interior (2): 17.5" wide x 16.5" deep x 4.5" high
- Large Drawer Interior (3): 37.25" wide x 16.5" deep x 4.5" high
- Legs: 6" wide x 6” deep x 2.25" high
- Weight: 112 pounds
- Overall: 43.25" wide x 17.5" deep x 2.75" high
- Large Compartment: 32.25" wide x 16" deep x 2.75" high
- Small Compartment: 8.75" wide x 16" deep x 2.75" high
- Weight: 15 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Clean changing pad with a damp cloth and mild soap; wipe dry.
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.