An American classic, this well-built bed gives two kids a cozy place to sleep. The design features architectural details and a ladder that can be placed on either side.
- 46.5" wide x 80.5" long x 72" high
- Minimum recommended ceiling height: 8'
- Get tips on
- Expertly crafted from solid Sap Gum wood and anegre veneers on select finishes, and MDF (medium density fibreboard), an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the bed will endure over time.
- Slat-roll foundation is designed for use without a box spring; do not use a box spring on the top bunk.
- This bunk bed can be converted into two separate beds.
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age.