An American classic, this well-built bed gives two kids a cozy place to sleep. The design features architectural details and a ladder that can be placed on either side.
- Get tips on .
- 46.5" wide x 80.5" long x 72" high
- Minimum recommended ceiling height: 9'
- Expertly crafted with a solid wood frame.
- Bunks convert to two twin beds.
- Slat-roll foundation is designed for use without a box spring; do not use a box spring on the top bunk.
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age.