Simple and strong, this classic American dresser is generous in scale to last your child throughout the teen years. Architecturally inspired details recall built-in furniture from an earlier era.
- 43" wide x 19.5" deep x 33.5" high
- Expertly crafted from solid Sap Gum and MDF (medium density fibreboard), an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the dresser and changing table will endure over time.
- Dresser is equipped with two small and two larger drawers, and easily converts to a changing table with the addition of our Changing Topper (sold separately).
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery.
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. More details on how to install anti-tip kits.
- View and compare all available finishes at Furniture Finish Guide.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 43" wide x 19.5" deep x 33.5" high
- Small Drawer Interior (2): 18" wide x 15" deep x 6" high
- Large Drawer Interior (2): 38" wide x 15" deep x 7" high
- Weight: 134.5 pounds
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest safety standards.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- All finishes in the same color family are designed to coordinate with one another. For example, Rustic Sun Valley Honey, Sun Valley Honey and Honey all look great together in one room.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an oversized item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.