Sweet when hung alone and spectacular when hung in multiples, these eclectic birdhouses are hand fashioned of soft felted wool by fair-trade artisans in Nepal. Hand-applied appliqués add layers of color and whimsy.
- 5" diameter, 8.5" high
- Made by fair trade artisans in Nepal using soft 100% merino wool.
- Perfect for decorative indoor use, but also outdoor friendly and will house small birds such as wrens, nuthatches and titmice.
- Maintains structure for at least a year outdoors; lasts a lifetime indoors.
- Sheep’s wool is water resistant and durable and surface moisture dries quickly.
- Each birdhouse is crafted with sustainably sourced materials.
- Hangs from a hand harvested, braided hemp cord and a bamboo perch.
- Sold individually.