Felt Wool Birdhouses
Sweet when hung alone and spectacular when hung in multiples, these eclectic birdhouses are hand fashioned of soft felted wool by fair-trade artisans in Nepal. Hand-applied appliqués add layers of color and whimsy.
- 5" diameter, 8.5" high
- Made by fair trade artisans in Nepal using soft 100% merino wool.
- Perfect for decorative indoor use, but also outdoor friendly and will house small birds such as wrens, nuthatches and titmice.
- Maintains structure for at least a year outdoors; lasts a lifetime indoors.
- Sheep’s wool is water resistant and durable and surface moisture dries quickly.
- Each birdhouse is crafted with sustainably sourced materials.
- Hangs from a hand harvested, braided hemp cord and a bamboo perch.
- Sold individually.
- Dimensions & Care
- Felted wool is naturally water repellent. If the birdhouse becomes soaked by heavy rain, it will dry itself if left in the open air and partial sun.
- Effects from avian use will vary; birds may nest inside, or pull at parts of the body to take wool for a new nest. Keep birdhouse away from squirrels that may damage the birdhouse.
- Colors may begin to fade if left in direct sunlight for more than two months. To avoid fading, hang in a shaded or protected area.
- Overall: 5" diameter, 8.5" high
- Weight: 3 ounces
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- Gently hand wash with mild soap and cool water if desired; air dry.
- To re-shape if needed, soak in cool water, re-shape as desired; air dry.
- Do not machine wash or machine dry.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.