Fairfax Aqua Gingham Lunch Bag
The tradition of bringing a healthful, homemade lunch to school continues, but we’re replacing the brown bag with these cute, eco-friendly gingham bags. Plenty of fun new patches – from butterflies to ballet slippers – let kids decorate them their own way.
- 8" wide x 4"deep x 9" high
- Made from rugged, water-resistant 600-denier polyester.
- Interior lining is made of PEVA, an environmentally friendly, food-safe vinyl that’s made without chlorine or plasticizers.
- A zippered mesh pocket inside holds napkins or utensils.
- Detailed with reflective threads and piping for safety.
- Designed to fit our Hot/Cold Food Storage Container and our Spencer Food Storage (both sold separately).
- A strap on the back of each lunch bag allows it to piggyback on our Fairfax Small, Large and Rolling Backpacks (sold separately).
- Please note, personalization placement varies along the striped pattern and may not appear as shown.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 8" wide x 4" deep x 9" high
- Interior: 7.5" wide x 3" deep x 8.5" high
- Front Panel Pocket: 7.75" wide x 8.75" high
- Interior Mesh Pocket: 8" wide x 6" high
- Carrying Handle: 1.5" wide x 6.75" long
- Clean with a damp, white cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.