The Very Hungry Caterpillar™ Nursery Bedding Set
The bold, bright animals from Eric Carle’s beloved book, The Very Hungry Caterpillar, give this nursery collection striking, artful style. Carle’s distinctive collage-style art is reproduced using pure cotton fabrics. The quilt features his unmistakable caterpillar appliquéd with a mix of cotton percales, stripes, dots and ginghams. The white sheeting features butterfly and caterpillar appliqués on opposite corners. The crib skirt is trimmed with gingham.
- Pure cotton.
- Quilt is pure cotton gingham appliquéd with a cheerful caterpillar.
- Expertly quilted by hand; cotton fill.
- Reverses to red gingham.
- Crib sheet is pure 200-thread-count cotton percale interwoven with 5% organic cotton fibers; Oeko-Tex certified with an Easy-Care Finish.
- Crib skirt is bright white canvas pieced with blue gingham.
- Available separately or as a set; set includes fitted crib sheet, toddler quilt and crib skirt.
- Personalization is available on the quilt for an additional $7.00.
- Machine wash.
- View our nursery bedding safety tips.
- Made of 100% cotton.
- Crib sheet is Oeko-Tex certified, the definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for your children and healthy for the environment.
- Our Easy-Care finish ensures that crib sheet emerges smooth from the dryer.
- Pottery Barn fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom only rather than around the entire edge, a feature that makes our sheets safer for your baby.
- Four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- 36 x 50"
- 28 x 52"; 16" drop
Fitted Crib Sheet
- 26 x 53"; fits mattresses up to 8" deep
- Wash before first use.
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.