The Very Hungry Caterpillar™ Nursery Bedding Set
The bold, bright animals from Eric Carle’s beloved book, The Very Hungry Caterpillar, give this nursery collection striking, artful style. Carle’s distinctive collage-style art is reproduced using pure cotton fabrics. The quilt features his unmistakable caterpillar appliquéd with a mix of cotton percales, stripes, dots and ginghams. The white sheeting features butterfly and caterpillar appliqués on opposite corners. The crib skirt is trimmed with gingham.
- Pure cotton.
- Quilt is pure cotton gingham appliquéd with a cheerful caterpillar.
- Expertly quilted by hand; cotton fill.
- Reverses to red gingham.
- Crib sheet is pure 200-thread-count cotton percale interwoven with 5% organic cotton fibers; with an Easy-Care Finish.
- Crib skirt is bright white canvas pieced with blue gingham.
- Available separately or as a set; set includes fitted crib sheet, toddler quilt and crib skirt.
- Bumper ties should always be secured tightly and positioned outside of the crib. When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, crib bumpers should be removed.
- Do not place decorative pillows in the crib while your baby is sleeping.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- View our nursery bedding safety tips.
- Made of 100% cotton.
- Our Easy-Care finish ensures that crib sheet emerges smooth from the dryer.
- Pottery Barn fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom only rather than around the entire edge, a feature that makes our sheets safer for your baby.
- Four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- 36 x 50"
- 28 x 52"; 16" drop
Fitted Crib Sheet
- 26 x 53"; fits mattresses up to 8" deep
- Wash before first use.
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.