Ergobaby™ Four Position 360 Carrier
Comfortable and safe for both you and your baby, this revolutionary carrier provides four unique, ergonomic positions to wear baby: front-outward, front-inward, back or hip! The ultra-supportive straps and waistband keep you comfortable and your baby supported, Plus, this industry-leading carrier has been acknowledged as a "hip-healthy" product by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- The Four Position 360 Baby Carrier provides four comfortable and ergonomic ways to carry baby: Front-Inward, Front-Outward, Hip and Back carry positions.
- Supportive wide waistband and padded shoulder straps provide comfort and evenly distribute baby's weight.
- With unique, structured bucket seat, baby will always be in an ergonomic frog-leg, seated position with their spine in an optimal "C" position.
- Extendable back panel can be rolled down for front-outward, or upwards for the inward facing positions to provide extra head, neck and back support for baby.
- Padded shoulder straps helps evenly distribute baby's weight in combination with the wide waistband to maximize parent comfort.
- Sleeping hood provides support for baby's head while sleeping, protection from sun and added privacy while nursing.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Made of 100% cotton and machine washable.
- 0-4 months (7-12lb): Must use Infant Insert, sold seperately.
- 4-24 months (12lbs–26.9lbs): Without Infant Insert - Use once baby can sit knee to knee in a frog-leg position in Carrier.
- Dimensions & Care
- Supports infants from 7*-33lbs.
- Extra-wide adjustable velcro waistband fits waists from 26" up to 52" wide
- Adjustable generously padded shoulder straps: 28.75" up to 46.75" long
- Before washing, make sure all buckles, velcro and hooks are fastened.
- Use a mild detergent.
- Do not machine wash frequently.
- Do not use detergents with bleach, perfumes, dyes, chlorine or optical brightener.
- Shipping & Return Info
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Premium In-Home White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.97 or $.99)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.