Eliza Tufted Upholstered Bed & Headboard
Working with master upholsterers in North Carolina, we’re able to offer exceptional flexibility in creating the bed of your child’s dreams. Perfect for resting against while reading, the padded, upholstered headboard is available in a graceful camelback silhouette.
- Twin: 42.5" wide x 83.5" long x 55" high
- Full: 57.5" wide x 83.5" long x 55" high
- Crafted with a kiln-dried hardwood frame.
- Headboard, foot rail and side rails are thickly padded and tightly upholstered with fabric.
- Complete bed is designed for use with a box spring and mattress (sold separately).
- Headboard-only option requires a metal frame and a box spring and mattress (each sold separately).
- Crafted in America by our own master artisans from local and Imported materials.
- Dimensions & Care
- Twin Overall: 42.5" wide x 83.5" long x 55" high
- Full Overall: 57.5" wide x 83.5" long x 55" high
- Twin Headboard: 42.5" wide x 55" high x 4.5" thick
- Full Headboard: 57.5" wide x 55" high x 4.5" thick
- Side Rails: 76" long x 12.5" high x 1.25" thick
- Clearance Under Side Rails: 3"
- Slats: 14
- Weight (twin): 102 pounds
- Weight (full): 120 pounds
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Do not overtighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
- Shipping Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.
- Guides and Tools