Eli's Elephant Crib Skirt
Vertical stripes along the hem add a softly tailored style to our crib skirt, made of pure cotton percale.
- Crib skirt is pure cotton percale with stitch and ribbon detailing along the border.
- Fitted crib sheet is pure cotton percale interwoven with organic cotton fibers; with an Easy-Care finish.
- Quilt features motifs and corduroy appliques with French-knot and pick-stitch embroidered details; hand quilted.
- Quilt features a pole pocket for easy display and reverses to pure cotton percale; pure cotton fill.
- Nursery Bumper Bedding Set includes fitted crib sheet, bumper and crib skirt.
- Nursery Quilt Bedding Set includes fitted crib sheet, toddler quilt and crib skirt.
- Images provided (left) show bumper’s distinct interior and exterior patterns; always fasten securely with exterior facing outward.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- View our nursery bedding safety tips.
- Made of pure cotton percale. A percale weave is noticeably denser and wears well over time.
- Yarn-dyed fabric has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Quilt is filled with 270-gram-weight cotton batting.
- Bumper is filled with polyester batting; features 9 pairs of pure cotton percale ties along the top and bottom.
- Secure bumper ties to the outside of the crib. Remove bumper when baby can sit up unaided, or can pull to a standing position (6–10 months).
- Sham features an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- An Easy-Care finish ensures that fitted crib sheet emerges smooth and soft from the dryer.
- Crib sheet is made of soft cotton percale with 5% organic cotton fibers.
- Pottery Barn fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom only, rather than around the entire edge, a feature that makes our sheets safer for baby.
- 36 x 50"
- 10 x 160"
- 12 x 16"
Fitted Crib Sheet
- 26 x 53"
- Fits mattresses up to 8" deep
- Wash bedding before first use.
- Follow instructions on the care label.
- Machine wash in cold or warm water (as specified); gentle cycle.
- Tumble dry on low or medium heat (as specified).
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.