The Elf on the Shelf® Cotton Tight-Fit Pajamas
How does Santa know who’s been naughty and who's been nice? The Elf on the Shelf®, of course! Made of pure cotton ribbed knit for warmth and comfort, these PJs celebrate the beloved holiday book and legend.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Made of 100% pima cotton.
- Pure cotton ribbed knit features contrast cuffs.
- See size chart.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Machine wash.
- Set includes a pullover top and pants featuring an elastic waistband.
- Dimensions & Care
- Size 2T: 33–36" tall; 30–33 pounds
- Size 3T: 36–39" tall; 33–36 pounds
- Size 4: 39–43" tall; 36–40 pounds
- Size 6: 45–49" tall; 41–45 pounds
- Size 8: 49–53" tall; 46–65 pounds
- Size 10: 54-57" tall; 73-84 pounds
- Follow instructions on the care label.
- Turn inside out and machine wash in warm water with like colors only; gentle cycle.
- Use detergent only; do not use soap.
- Build up of soap can affect fabric flammability.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item. In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below.
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale
For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.97 or $.99)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.