Elephant Round Rug
A sweet statement for the nursery, our hand-tufted rug features a parade of elephants in a blend of soft New Zealand and Indian wool. Tonal gray hues and carved elephant icons give it plush texture and versatility.
- Hand tufted of Indian and New Zealand wools to help minimize shedding.
- Cut and carved piles to give the animals incredible texture.
- Backing is made of recycled canvas fabric with odorless synthetic latex adhesive.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Dimensions & Care
- Woven of 100% wool. Wool is naturally stain resistant, making it ideal for kids’ spaces.
- A yarn-dyed rug has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Self binding results in a rug that resists curling and maintains its shape.
- Recycled canvas / synthetic latex backing.
- The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odor and extends the rug's life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies, nor does it dry out or break down over time.
- For more information regarding construction and care, view our Rugs Glossary.
- 5' diameter (60" diameter)
- Approximately 0.5" thick
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends.
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust.
- Avoid prolonged moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal during initial month of use.
- Shipping Info