Dr. Seuss™ Klean Kanteen® Water Bottle
A clever cat in a tall striped hat reminds kids it’s good to drink water, and that is that. Crafted of stainless steel, our Dr. Seuss–inspired Klean Kanteen is eco-friendly, ultra durable and sized just for kids.
- 2.75" diameter, 6.5" high
- Crafted of food-grade stainless steel in our exclusive prints and fun colors; no liner needed.
- Cap is made of polypropylene.
- Lightweight and reusable; designed to last a lifetime.
- Slim design fits most bottle/cup holders; opening fits large ice cubes.
- Reformulated spout is now six times stronger and more impact resistant.
- For best results, pack upright with cap closed or leaking can occur.
- Dimensions & Care
- Made of food-grade stainless steel, no liner needed.
- Reusable and 100% recyclable.
- Overall: 2.75" diameter, 6.5" high
- Without Cap: 2.75" diameter, 5" high
- Capacity: 12 fluid ounces
- Hand wash before first use.
- We recommend hand washing colored bottles and caps with warm soapy water, then rinsing clean.
- Rounded corners are easy to clean and have no hard angles where dirt, germs or bacteria can stick.
- Not for use in microwave.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.