Dear Santa Quilted Bedding
Squares and strips of textural flannel, corduroy, sherpa and gingham in cheerful colors form this holiday patchwork with traditional appeal.
- Pure cotton.
- Pure cotton batting.
- Prewashed for added softness.
- Yarn dyed for vibrant, lasting color.
- Expertly quilted by hand and features patches with percale, canvas, chambray, velveteen, corduroy, sherpa and gingham.
- Quilt and shams reverse to a printed red and white plaid pattern on percale.
- Quilted shams have a tie closure.
- Quilt, shams and inserts sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Made of 100% cotton.
- 270-gram-weight cotton batting.
- Yarn-dyed fabric has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Shams have a quilted front and a tie closure. Inserts sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- Twin: 68 x 86"
- Full/Queen: 86" square
- Standard: 20 x 26"
- Euro: 26" square
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping Info
Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.