Dear Santa Nursery Bedding Set
Dress up the crib for Christmas with our bedding set. A patchwork of pieced fabrics in holiday plaids and colors bring tradition and style to baby’s first Christmas.
- Quilt is cotton percale, featuring patches with percale, canvas, chambray, velveteen, corduroy, sherpa and gingham; reverses to a red plaid pattern on percale.
- Crib sheeting is pure cotton flannel.
- Bumper is cotton percale, featuring patches with percale, canvas, chambray, velveteen, corduroy, sherpa and gingham; reverses to a red plaid pattern on percale.
- Crib skirt is pure cotton percale with a border featuring patches of percale, chamois, chambray and flannel.
- Nursery Quilt Bedding Set includes fitted crib sheet, toddler quilt and crib skirt.
- Nursery Bumper Bedding Set includes fitted crib sheet, bumper and crib skirt.
- Full nursery bedding collection available here.
- Images provided (left) show bumper’s distinct interior and exterior patterns; always fasten securely with exterior facing outward.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- View our nursery bedding safety tips.
- A percale weave is noticeably denser and wears well over time.
- Pottery Barn fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom only rather than around the entire edge, a feature that makes our sheets safer for your baby.
- Remove bumper when baby can sit up unaided, or can pull to a standing position (6–10 months).
- Four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Quilt features pure cotton batting.
- Bumper features lofty polyester fill.
- Toddler Quilt: 36 x 50"
- Fitted Crib Sheet: 26 x 53"; fits mattresses up to 8" high
- Bumper: 10 x 160"
- Crib Skirt: 28 x 52"; 16" drop length
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping Info
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.