Like the early American antiques that inspired it, this beautifully built bed abounds in romantic details.
- Twin: 42" wide x 79" long x 50.5" high
- Full: 57" wide x 79" long x 51.5" high
- Expertly crafted with a solid hardwood frame.
- Detailed with fluted posts, acorn finials and tapered feet.
- Headboard and footboard are upholstered in stain-resistant fabric with a subtle herringbone weave.
- Mattress platform can be raised to accommodate our trundle, or lowered to create a comfortable height for small children.
- Slat-roll foundation is designed for use with or without a box spring.
- Use with our Lullaby Mattress (sold separately), or with any standard twin or full-sized mattress.
- Optional Darcy Trundle can be used without a mattress for extra storage.
- Hand finished and glazed for a vintage look.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Internet / Retail only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Masterfully crafted with a kiln-dried solid hardwood frame, tenon-and-groove joinery, and corner blocking for structural integrity.
- Built from solid hardwood, birch veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the bed will endure over time.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Finished by hand for a vintage look, then sealed with a protective child-safe lacquer.
- The Darcy Trundle fits our Lullaby Trundle Mattress.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Overall: 42" wide x 79" long x 50.5" high
- Footboard: 34.5" high
- Weight: 125.5 pounds
- Overall: 57" wide x 79" x 51.5"
- Footboard: 35.5" high
- Weight: 162 pounds
- Headboard, Footboard: 2" thick
- Side Rails: 75" wide x 6.5" high x 1" thick
- Clearance under adjustable side rails (2 positions): 6.5", 9"
- Feet: 2" diameter
- Finials: 1.5" diameter, 3" high
- 41" wide x 74.5" long x 8.5" high
- Fits a standard trundle mattress
- Casters (6): 1.5"diameter, 2.5" high
- Weight: 87 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an oversized item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.