Darcy Fixed Gate 3-in-1 Crib
Like the early American antiques that inspired it, this beautifully built crib abounds in romantic details.
- 55" wide x 31" long x 49" high
- Height from teething rail to the floor is 38"
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards enacted by the US Product Safety Commission, the American Society of Testing Manufacturers and the Canadian Cribs and Cradles Regulations. See our crib safety tips.
- Expertly crafted with a solid hardwood frame.
- Features hand-carved details, fluted posts and graceful tapered feet.
- Mattress platform offers three height options to accommodate your growing baby
- Easily adapts from a crib to a toddler bed to a full-sized headboard. (Conversion Kit sold separately.)
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Use with our Lullaby Crib Mattress (sold separately).
- View and compare all available finishes at Furniture Finish Guide.
- Masterfully crafted with mortise-and-tenon joinery for structural integrity.
- Built with wood veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that this crib will endure over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Designed to easily adapt from a crib to a toddler bed and/or a full bed.
- To convert your crib to toddler bed, purchase the toddler bed conversion kit.
- To convert your crib or converted toddler bed to a full size headboard with metal bedframe, purchase the Box Spring Frame with Headboard Attachment.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. Artisans carefully glaze our Vintage White finish for an heirloom look. Sun Valley pieces feature a dry-brush technique that mottles the color while it’s still wet to reveal the wood’s textural grain. All finishes are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- All finishes in the same color family are designed to coordinate with one another. For example, Rustic Sun Valley Honey, Sun Valley Honey and Honey all look great together in one room.
- Includes clear teething rails that protect baby’s teeth, as well as the beauty and finish of the wood.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Overall: 55" wide x 31" deep x 49" high
- Height from teething rail to the floor: 38"
- Clearance to floor: 6"
- Crib Ends and Back Panel: 3" thick
- Crib Front Panel: 2" thick
- Crib features fixed side rails.
- Settings for mattress platform from floor: 21.5", 18", 14", 10"
- Distance between slats: 2"
- Weight: 195.5 pounds
- Conversion Kit: 51.5" long x 5.5" high x 1.5" thick
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
IN-HOME DELIVERY Items are delivered by our In-Home Delivery service. With In-Home Delivery, the item is brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (except for select cribs and changing tables, which require owner assembly), and packaging is removed.
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.