Darcy Dresser & Changing Table Topper Set
Like the early American antiques that inspired it, this beautifully built collection abounds in romantic details.
- 43" wide x 18.5" deep x 36.5" high (with topper)
- Expertly crafted with a solid hardwood frame.
- Partitioned Changing Table Topper can be positioned for right or left-handed use; includes safety straps.
- Equipped with two large and three small drawers fitted with custom-designed handles in a pewter finish.
- When your child no longer needs it, the changing topper lifts off easily to create a dresser.
- Use with our Changing Pad (sold separately).
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Tip resistant kit included.
- Topper fits our Canvas Changing Table Small Storage, Sabrina Changing Table Basket or the Gingham Changing Table Storage.
- View and compare all available finishes at Furniture Finish Guide.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Masterfully crafted with frame-and-panel construction and corner blocks for structural integrity.
- Built from solid hardwood, birch veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the dresser and changing table topper will endure over time.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Removable topper secures with metal brackets (included). A layer of felt on the underside protects the dresser’s surface; includes safety straps.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. Artisans carefully glaze our Vintage White finish for an heirloom look. Sun Valley pieces feature a dry-brush technique that mottles the color while it’s still wet to reveal the wood’s textural grain. All finishes are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- All finishes in the same color family are designed to coordinate with one another. For example, Rustic Sun Valley Honey, Sun Valley Honey and Honey all look great together in one room.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- 43" wide x 18.5" deep x 33.5" high
- Small Drawer Interior (2): 8" wide x 13.5" deep x 3" high
- Medium Drawer Interior (1): 15.5" wide x 13.5" deep x 3" high
- Large Drawer Interior (2): 35.5" wide x 13.5" deep x 7" high
- Clearance under dresser: 5.5"
- Weight: 121 pounds
- 41.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 3" high
- Small Cubby Interior: 7" wide x 16" deep x 2.5" high
- Changing Area: 32.5" wide x 16" deep x 2.5" high
- Strap: 38.5" long, maximum
- Weight: 16.5 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an oversized item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.