Dana Fixed Gate Crib
Delivery Discount - No Surcharge! Save $100 on delivery when you buy the Dana Crib.
With its gentle arches and beadboard detailing, our beautiful Dana crib brings a fresh update to vintage style.
- 57" wide x 32" long x 46" high
- Height from teething rail to the floor is 40.5"
- Expertly crafted with a solid wood frame.
- Solid mattress platform offers firm, quiet support.
- Easily adapts from crib to cozy toddler bed. (Conversion Kit sold separately.)
- Hand painted in layers to create a smooth, soft white finish.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Use with our Lullaby Crib Mattress (sold separately).
- Assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest safety standards. See our crib safety tips.
- Masterfully crafted with mortise-and-tenon joinery for structural integrity.
- Built with wood veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that this crib will endure over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Mattress platform is one sturdy, solid board rather than springs, providing excellent, safe support for infants and young children.
- Designed to grow with your child, easily adapting from crib to cozy toddler bed. (Conversion Kit sold separately.)
- Craftsmen carefully paint our soft white finish in layers for a smooth, opaque surface. A final coat of lacquer seals the finish and adds extra durability.
- Includes clear teething rails that protect baby’s teeth, as well as the beauty and finish of the wood.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Overall: 57" wide x 32" long x 46" high
- Height from teething rail to the floor: 40.5"
- Clearance to floor: 12.5"
- Crib Ends: 2" thick
- Crib Sides: 1.5" thick
- Crib features fixed side rails.
- Distance between slats: 2"
- Weight: 88 pounds
- Conversion Kit: 49" long x 5" high x 1" thick
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
- Shipping Info
IN-HOME DELIVERY Items showing this symbol (H) are delivered by our In-Home Delivery service. With In-Home Delivery, the item is brought into your home, unpacked and assembled and packaging is removed. Delivery is by appointment, Monday - Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the contiguous 48 states. For your convenience, we're proud to introduce a new two-hour appointment window on in-home deliveries in major metropolitan areas only (We're sorry, but only items marked with this symbol may be sent via In-Home Delivery.) Due to the special care involved, items shipped with our In-Home Delivery service may take longer than other items to arrive.
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.