Daisy Garden Toddler Quilted Bedding
Generous rows of long-stemmed blooms adorn our embroidered quilt and sham.
- Pure cotton percale.
- 100% cotton batting
- Expertly ripple-quilted by hand.
- Embroidered with satin stitches, lazy-daisy stitches and pick stitches.
- Reverses to yellow percale.
- Insert sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- View our nursery bedding safety tips.
- Made of soft pure cotton.
- Quilt is filled with 280-gram-weight cotton batting.
- Secure bumper ties to the outside of the crib. Remove bumper when baby can sit up unaided, or can pull to a standing position (6–10 months).
- Bumper is filled with polyester batting; features 11 pairs of ties along the top and bottom.
- Small sham features an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- Crib skirt is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts; four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib.
- Crib sheet and crib skirt feature an Easy-Care finish that makes them smooth and soft right from the dryer.
- Crib sheet is made of soft cotton percale with 5% organic cotton fibers.
- Pottery Barn fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom only, rather than around the entire edge, a feature that makes our sheets safer for baby.
- Set includes bumper, crib skirt, and Garden Party crib fitted sheet.
- 36 x 50"
- 12 x 16"
- 10 x 160"
Fitted Crib/Toddler Sheet
- 26 x 53"; fits mattresses up to 8" high
Toddler Flat Sheet
- 45 x 65"
- Standard: 20 x 30"
- Wash bedding before first use.
- Follow instructions on the care label.
- Machine wash in cold or warm water (as specified); gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low or medium heat (as specified).
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.