Daisy Garden Baby Bedding Set
Long-stemmed blooms adorn our Daisy Garden bedding. The embroidered quilt features rows of large florals and is accented with gingham.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Quilt is expertly quilted by hand and accented with gingham; reverses to pink percale.
- Quilt features a pole pocket for easy display; cotton fill.
- Crib sheet is pure 200-thread-count cotton percale.
- Cribskirt is detailed with floral satin-stitch embroidery.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Made of cotton percale which is soft to the touch and breathable; a percale weave is noticeably denser and wears well over time.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- Four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Our Easy-Care finish ensures that bedding emerges smooth from the dryer.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- 36" wide x 50" long
- 12" wide x 16" high
Fitted Crib/Toddler Sheet
- 26" wide x 53" long; fits mattresses up to 8" high
Toddler Flat Sheet
- 45" wide x 65" long
- Standard: 20" wide x 30" high
- Wash bedding before first use.
- Follow instructions on the care label.
- Machine wash in cold or warm water (as specified); gentle cycle.
- Use only non chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low or medium heat (as specified).
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item. In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below.
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale
For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.97 or $.99)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.