Kids can have fun helping chop vegetables for dinner with this playful cutting board. It’s carved from maple, with visible wood markings, and outlined with black milk paint.
- 14" wide x 10" high x 0.6" thick
- Crafted from sustainably harvested North American maple, and sanded for a distressed look.
- Maple is durable enough to withstand daily use yet is gentle on knife edges.
- Doubles as a presentation piece.
- Made by the venerable J.K. Adams Co. of Vermont, specialists in finely made wooden kitchenware.
- Made in America.