This extraordinary loft bed gives your child a magical place to play, dream and grow. It's built like a storybook cottage, with paneled siding, shutters, decorative window boxes and an attic window. Inside you'll find plenty of room for an activity table, play kitchen or toys.
- Get tips on .
- 80" wide x 43" deep x 73" high
- Minimum recommended ceiling height: 9'
- Handcrafted of kiln-dried wood.
- Finish is layered by hand for exceptional depth of color.
- Slat-roll foundation is designed for use without a box spring.
- The open back is designed to sit next to the wall, and the ladder can be placed on either side of the bed.
- Pair with our Classic Plush or Pillowtop Mattresses (sold separately).
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age.