PB Kids® Comfort Swivel Rocker & Ottoman
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Eco-friendly construction includes hardwood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- The soft seat cushion is made using 20% soy-based foam surrounded by recycled fiber
- Hardwood frame is kiln dried and corner blocked for structural integrity.
- Springs are made using up to 70% recycled heavy-gauge steel.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- A round base made of 80% recycled metal swivels 360 degrees.
- Crafted in America by our own master craftsmen from local and Imported materials.
- Sets include a polyester frame & slipcover.
- Masterfully designed for exceptional comfort and rigorously tested for safety.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 37.5" wide x 36" deep x 41.5" high
- Diagonal Depth: 33"
- Seat: 21.5" wide x 20" deep x 19" high
- Seat height from floor: 19"
- Back: 36" high
- Seat Back: 24.5" high
- Arm: 8" wide x 33" long
- Arm height from floor: 25"
- Clearance under chair: 5"
- Seat Cushion: 21.5" wide x 27" deep x 5" thick
- Back Cushion: 25.5" wide x 37.5" high x 5" thick
- Weight: 55 pounds
- Overall: 24.5" wide x 19.5" deep x18" high
- Weight: 25pounds
- View content and care for our upholstery and slipcover fabrics.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.