Classic Plush Mattress
Serta’s premier innersprings provide 35% more support than similarly priced mattresses.
For your convenience, we will pick up your old mattress upon delivery of this item.
- VertiCoil Premier™ innersprings contour to the body for balanced support; coils are made from 95% recycled steel.
- Topped with a two-inch layer of Comfort Foam for an extra-plush feel.
- Patented StabL-Base® design is more than twice as strong as traditional wood frames.
- Patented Fire-Shield Insulator® system is among the safest fire retardants available, and contains no harmful chemicals.
- Nano-Pel™ offers superior moisture and stain resistance; water and oil roll off of cover fabric.
- View and compare our mattresses with our Mattress Comparison Guide.
- Most of our beds are designed for use with or without a box spring. However, if you have chosen a headboard-only option or would like to use a bed skirt, a box spring is required.
- Constructed with 13.75-gauge coils for superior comfort.
- A two-inch layer of high-density foam at the base of the mattress provides solid support.
- Perimeter is reinforced with a 9-gauge clipped rod to retain its shape for years of use.
- Antimicrobial treatment ensures freshness.
- Developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids by Serta®.
- 38" wide x 74.5" long x 10.5" high
- VertiCoil Count: 286
- Box Spring: 6" high
- 53" wide x 74.5" long x 10.5" high
- VertiCoil Count: 396
- Box Spring: 6" high
- 60" wide x 79.5" long x 10.5" high
- VertiCoil Count: 504 Box Spring: 6" high
- 38" wide x 74.5" long x 7" high
- VertCoil count: 252
- 53" wide x 74.5" long x 7" high
- VertCoil count: 357
- 39 x 73 x 6" h
- 34 lbs
- We recommend the use of a mattress pad.
- Spot clean with mild soap and water.
- Rotate mattress regularly to redistribute the comfort layers and maximize wear.
- Do not flip this mattress.
IN-HOME DELIVERY Items showing this symbol (H) are delivered by our In-Home Delivery service. With In-Home Delivery, the item is brought into your home, unpacked and assembled and packaging is removed. Delivery is by appointment, Monday - Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the contiguous 48 states. For your convenience, we're proud to introduce a new two-hour appointment window on in-home deliveries in major metropolitan areas only (We're sorry, but only items marked with this symbol may be sent via In-Home Delivery.) Due to the special care involved, items shipped with our In-Home Delivery service may take longer than other items to arrive.
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.