Classic Bunk Mattress
Serta’s premier innersprings provide 35% more support than similarly priced mattresses.
For your convenience, we will pick up your old mattress upon delivery of this item.
- VertiCoil Premier™ innersprings contour to the body for balanced support; coils are made from 95% recycled steel.
- Topped with a two-inch layer of Comfort Foam for an extra-plush feel.
- Patented StabL-Base® design is more than twice as strong as traditional wood frames.
- Patented Fire-Shield Insulator® system is among the safest fire retardants available, and contains no harmful chemicals.
- Nano-Pel™ offers superior moisture and stain resistance; water and oil roll off of cover fabric.
- Dimensions & Care
- Most of our beds are designed for use with or without a box spring. However, if you have chosen a headboard-only option or would like to use a bed skirt, a box spring is required.
- Constructed with 13.75-gauge coils for superior comfort.
- A two-inch layer of high-density foam at the base of the mattress provides solid support.
- Perimeter is reinforced with a 9-gauge clipped rod to retain its shape for years of use.
- Antimicrobial treatment ensures freshness.
- Developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids by Serta®.
- 38" wide x 74.5" long x 7" high
- VertCoil count: 252
- 53" wide x 74.5" long x 7" high
- VertCoil count: 357
- We recommend the use of a mattress pad.
- Spot clean with mild soap and water.
- Rotate mattress regularly to redistribute the comfort layers and maximize wear.
- Do not flip this mattress.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an oversized item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.
- Guides and Tools