Classic Bunk Mattress
Serta’s premier innersprings provide 35% more support than similarly priced mattresses.
For your convenience, we will pick up your old mattress upon delivery of this item.
- VertiCoil Premier™ innersprings contour to the body for balanced support; coils are made from 95% recycled steel.
- Topped with a two-inch layer of Comfort Foam for an extra-plush feel.
- Patented StabL-Base® design is more than twice as strong as traditional wood frames.
- Patented Fire-Shield Insulator® system is among the safest fire retardants available, and contains no harmful chemicals.
- Nano-Pel™ offers superior moisture and stain resistance; water and oil roll off of cover fabric.
- Dimensions & Care
- Most of our beds are designed for use with or without a box spring. However, if you have chosen a headboard-only option or would like to use a bed skirt, a box spring is required.
- Constructed with 13.75-gauge coils for superior comfort.
- A two-inch layer of high-density foam at the base of the mattress provides solid support.
- Perimeter is reinforced with a 9-gauge clipped rod to retain its shape for years of use.
- Antimicrobial treatment ensures freshness.
- Developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids by Serta®.
- 38" wide x 74.5" long x 7" high
- VertCoil count: 252
- 53" wide x 74.5" long x 7" high
- VertCoil count: 357
- We recommend the use of a mattress pad.
- Spot clean with mild soap and water.
- Rotate mattress regularly to redistribute the comfort layers and maximize wear.
- Do not flip this mattress.
- Shipping Info
With In-Home Delivery, the item is brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (except for select cribs and changing tables, which require owner assembly), and packaging is removed. Delivery is by appointment, Monday–Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the contiguous 48 states. For your convenience, we’re proud to introduce a new two-hour appointment window on in-home deliveries in major metropolitan areas only. Due to the special care involved, items shipped with our In-Home Delivery service may take longer than other items to arrive. To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 1.800.993.4923.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Info.
For an extra charge of $15 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations. Excludes In-Home delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Please note we cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99. For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 1.800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
- Guides and Tools
- View and compare our mattresses with our Mattress Comparison Guide.