Chesapeake Potters Bench
Our sturdy bench gives kids a place to get their hands dirty as they mix soil and tend plants. Built of FSC-certified eucalyptus with a weather-safe finish, the bench has a removable aluminum bin for mess-free soil mixing.
- 28" wide x 18" deep x 41.5" high
- Frame is expertly crafted of FSC-certified solid eucalyptus and weather-resistant hardware.
- Insert is constructed of galvanized iron.
- Features three hooks and a fixed shelf.
- A polyurethane finish provides unparalleled durability and water resistance.
- Hardware is finished in antique brass.
- Assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards
- Eucalyptus is a dense, fine-grained hardwood that’s rich in moisture-resistant oils.
- Wood is certified sustainably harvested by the Forest Stewardship Council, a nonprofit organization dedicated to responsible management of the world’s forests.
- Overall: 28" wide x 18" deep x 41.5" high
- Shelf: 25.5" wide x 6" deep x 1" thick
- Insert: 12" wide x 10" deep x 4.5" high
- Clearance Under Shelf: 4"
- Weight: 37 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.