Chenille Stripe Jute Rug
Spread out color and comfort with this naturally soft and earth-friendly design. Handwoven of brown jute with cotton stripes, it offers a versatile look that’s always in season.
- Handwoven of jute with cotton chenille stripes.
- Loomed without a backing for the silky, fluid feel of an heirloom mat.
- Yarn dyed for lasting, vibrant color.
- Self bound for enduring quality.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Woven of 68% jute, 32% cotton.
- A yarn-dyed rug has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Self binding results in a rug that resists curling and maintains its shape.
- For more information regarding construction and care, view our Rugs Glossary.
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- Approximately 0.5" thick
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends.
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust.
- Avoid prolonged moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal during initial month of use.
Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.