This incredibly soft chenille flatweave rug is braided in a herringbone weave and finished with a thick twill tape border.
- Herringbone weave lies flat, enabling it to be placed near doorways.
- Chenille jute rug is woven on a power loom of 53% chenille jute, 43% rayon, 4% cotton.
- Border is 100% cotton twill and finished with reinforced twill tape.
- Self binding results in a rug that resists curling and maintains its quality over time.
- Cotton-canvas/synthetic latex backing.
- The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odor and extends the rug's life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies, nor does it dry out or break down over time.
- PBK does not use any flame retardants or stain resistant chemicals on its rugs.
- Catalog / Internet only.