Border Chenille Rug - Gray
Incredibly soft and easy to clean, our chenille rug is ideal for high traffic areas.
- Herringbone weave lies flat, enabling it to be placed near doorways.
- Finished with a reinforced twill-tape border.
- Backing is made of canvas fabric with odorless synthetic latex adhesive.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Chenille jute rug is woven on a power loom of 53% chenille jute, 43% rayon, 4% cotton.
- Border is 100% cotton twill.
- Self binding results in a rug that resists curling and maintains its quality over time.
- Cotton-canvas/synthetic latex backing.
- The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odor and extends the rug's life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies, nor does it dry out or break down over time.
- PBK does not use any flame retardants or stain resistant chemicals on its rugs.
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 7' long (60" wide x 84" long)
- 7' wide x 9' long (84" wide x 108" long)
- Border (all sizes): 4" wide
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust.
- Keep away from prolonged moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.